Words from the Editor

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Thanks for visiting my blog. It's sort of a running history of the trials and tribulations of raising a busy family. I work full time as a nurse and my husband is at home keeping the rest of our lives in some sort of order. Life is busy, fun and challenging every single day. I hope you enjoy our story!

Friday, March 5, 2010

The Apology

Earlier this week I was unpacking Alex's backback and came across this......
When I asked Alex what injustice this poor girl had done to him and his BFF Noah (who is the "you guys" referred to in the letter) he went on and on......."well mom, I used to have a 64 pack of crayons in my desk but now there are only 25 left and then she broke my scissors and stole my folder".......I couldn't help but feel bad for the poor little girl who probably just wanted some attention from Alex, must have gotten caught and was forced to write this letter. I'm guessing Noah had a matching one in his backpack. But Alex decided that he would forgive her and they were friends again, just like that. Then I started thinking, wouldn't it be nice if grown ups could just fix everything bad they had done with a simple letter. The world indeed would be a more peaceful place!

No comments: