Words from the Editor

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Thanks for visiting my blog. It's sort of a running history of the trials and tribulations of raising a busy family. I work full time as a nurse and my husband is at home keeping the rest of our lives in some sort of order. Life is busy, fun and challenging every single day. I hope you enjoy our story!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Long Days.....Short Years


Well, Alex has officially "graduated" from preschool. At his ceremony last week I couldn't help but think of the saying "The days will be long, but the years will be so short". I have heard this several times since we've had kids and it is so true. It seems like just yesterday it was Alex's arrival we were waiting on. Now he's all grown up and on his way to Kindergarten. It helps me keep it all in perspective and not wish away these last couple of months of pregnancy. I know that when I look back on it in a few years, I won't even believe how fast it has gone. Anyways, I've included the one shot we got of Alex with his preschool teachers. I think I must have taken too many pictures of that kid as a baby because he absolutely hates cameras now. I'll have to be more careful with this one......

No comments: