Words from the Editor

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Thanks for visiting my blog. It's sort of a running history of the trials and tribulations of raising a busy family. I work full time as a nurse and my husband is at home keeping the rest of our lives in some sort of order. Life is busy, fun and challenging every single day. I hope you enjoy our story!

Saturday, May 31, 2008

A Quick Peek


Well, as some of you may know, Gillette is opening an Advanced Imaging Center. This past week, the ultrasound tech was looking for volunteers to have ultrasounds done so she could fine tune her machine. So, I got to have another peek at the newest member of our family. I'm happy (and relieved) to say that it is still a girl. This is a good thing, as everything we have bought is quite girly and we'd have one confused little boy on our hands if these ultrasounds are wrong (not to mention a nameless little boy as we have not even discussed boy names). She is in the head down position and appears to be growing well. About 8 weeks to go now- my how time flies!


In other news, Alex's room is finally painted. The carpet will be going in this week and if all goes well, Alex should be moved in next weekend. Wish us luck on making this move, as all of you who know Alex well know that change is really not his friend!


In case you are wondering what the picture has to do with this post- it doesn't really. Anna was just noticing that there were no pictures of her on the blog yet and so she wanted to share how she felt about that- what a sweetie :) I think we are in for some jealousy issues with our little banana, but as you all know Anna has always had a bit of "Annatude" as grandma calls it.

2 comments:

SOHAINA MOHD SALLEH said...

You Are So Cute,,Cheryl

Rita said...

Cheryl, I was just telling Megan today how I was excited to see you had a blog and that you only had one posting on it! I checked it daily for awhile, then gave up...looked today and was pleasantly surprised! The kids are so cute and growing so fast! You are right about the time flying, it just seems to go by faster and faster the older our kids get, enjoy them now! I still remember when you used to set up the bedroom with all the stuffed animals and I had to "shop" or visit the "zoo". I still smile remembering when you were all young. Love you, Rita