Words from the Editor

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Thanks for visiting my blog. It's sort of a running history of the trials and tribulations of raising a busy family. I work full time as a nurse and my husband is at home keeping the rest of our lives in some sort of order. Life is busy, fun and challenging every single day. I hope you enjoy our story!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

It didn't hurt a bit and I even got a free toy.....

Well...minus the ER copay that is. It seems we can't make it one week without a doctor's visit of some kind. This time it was the ER with Alex. He decided to climb the chain link fence that lines our yard to our neighbor's yard. It's the kind of fence that the metal sticks up over the top bar and forms an "x". He caught his leg on the back side and the front. He ended up with 5 stitches total. The front was the worst one- there was a little piece of fat hanging out of it-pretty gross. He was really good for his stitches though, didn't make a peep. He was more excited that they had a Nintendo DS he got to play while we were there and they sent him home with a "free" toy. Here's some pictures of his "war wounds". Bring on summer :)

No comments: