Words from the Editor

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Thanks for visiting my blog. It's sort of a running history of the trials and tribulations of raising a busy family. I work full time as a nurse and my husband is at home keeping the rest of our lives in some sort of order. Life is busy, fun and challenging every single day. I hope you enjoy our story!

Monday, June 8, 2009

She finally did it!!



Anna has been asking for about a year now to get her ears pierced. We have even gotten as far as the earring store, paperwork filled out, sitting in the chair and she changed her mind. She finally did it today though. She cried a lot and was really scared but once it was done she was sooo excited. She has been showing them off to everyone today and calling everybody she couldn't show. Here are some pictures of the proud girl.

2 comments:

DeeAnn said...

Too cute! Do you think of doing S's now instead of waiting?

Jackie said...

Congratulations Anna! They look beautiful - I can't wait to see you!