Words from the Editor

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Thanks for visiting my blog. It's sort of a running history of the trials and tribulations of raising a busy family. I work full time as a nurse and my husband is at home keeping the rest of our lives in some sort of order. Life is busy, fun and challenging every single day. I hope you enjoy our story!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Feeding the Ducks

One of the highlights of the trip to Leech Lake this past week was feeding the ducks. Sarah absolutely loved doing this. She can say duck very clearly now and everytime she would see bread during the week she would get all excited and say "duck duck duck duck" about a hundred times until you brought her down to feed them. Of course, she liked to eat the bread too! Here are a few shots of Sarah and the ducks...

No comments: