Words from the Editor

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Thanks for visiting my blog. It's sort of a running history of the trials and tribulations of raising a busy family. I work full time as a nurse and my husband is at home keeping the rest of our lives in some sort of order. Life is busy, fun and challenging every single day. I hope you enjoy our story!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Hooray for School!

School is here, some are happy....

Others are not...

Either way, it is here and we are back in the rat race!


Goodbye summer :(

2 comments:

DeeAnn said...

B has the same outfit the girls have on. Don't ya love Carters!

Cheryl said...

DeeAnn- Yes, love Carters! Especially loved the 20% of Labor Day Sale. Found so many cute "matching" outfits. They still love to dress alike so I figure I'll feed into it until they outgrow it! We really do need to get B and Sarah together soon, now that the older ones are back in school.