Words from the Editor

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Thanks for visiting my blog. It's sort of a running history of the trials and tribulations of raising a busy family. I work full time as a nurse and my husband is at home keeping the rest of our lives in some sort of order. Life is busy, fun and challenging every single day. I hope you enjoy our story!

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Someday Sarah will hate me for this post....

But, that is what mothers are for, right? Embarrassing their children with such pictures. Since Sarah has been potty training (well, if you can call randomly peeing on the toilet and at other times, peeing on the floor potty training), she seems to really like doing all things in the nude. Including eating. For anyone worried about the hygiene factor, YES, I did wash the chair :)

No comments: