Words from the Editor

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Thanks for visiting my blog. It's sort of a running history of the trials and tribulations of raising a busy family. I work full time as a nurse and my husband is at home keeping the rest of our lives in some sort of order. Life is busy, fun and challenging every single day. I hope you enjoy our story!

Friday, December 24, 2010

The (not so) perfect pictures with Santa

I think I have given up on getting that perfect picture of my kids with Santa. I have lots of perfect pictures of Anna with Santa, but that's where it ends. Alex has never been a fan of "characters"- Santa, Easter Bunny, etc. We try every year, and every year he refuses. He has been known to send his requests with Anna or to just mail his letters to Santa and I guess that works for him. Anna, on the other hand adores Santa. She has seen the same Santa every year and to her, this really is the Santa she knows. Sarah was extremely excited to see Santa until she got closer. Then, the only way I could get her to go any further was with bribery from Santa in the form of candy. She was, however, fascinated with Santa's reindeer and was trying to get in the cage with them. Oh well, here are our (almost) perfect pictures :)

 (proof that Alex did actually come with)





No comments: