Words from the Editor

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Thanks for visiting my blog. It's sort of a running history of the trials and tribulations of raising a busy family. I work full time as a nurse and my husband is at home keeping the rest of our lives in some sort of order. Life is busy, fun and challenging every single day. I hope you enjoy our story!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

So, what has Anna been up to?

Seems I've been posting a lot about Alex and Sarah and kind of neglecting the middle child.....so, here you go :)

Anna has become quite the little gymnast. She is going twice a week now and the progress is amazing. I am incredibly proud of her :) I have to admit, I selfishly like going to gymnastics because it's so fun to watch. As a kid I used to love when gymnastics was on TV. For me, it's really great....and since Anna absolutely loves it, it makes it double fun :)


 I had the opportunity several weeks back (notice there was no snow, so this was pre-Halloween) to spend the day with Anna at the MN Zoo. It was such a fun day, just Anna and I. We visited Scarecrow Alley which I had never seen before. Pretty impressive. Anna wanted to pose with every single scarecrow (I think there were like 50). I only put my favorites on here- you get the point :) Anna is growing up so much and yet she so wants to be my little baby somedays. It's a hard age, being 6. For now I am just glad that I am still her best friend- hopefully this will last a bit longer :)



Isn't she so darn cute???

No comments: