Words from the Editor

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Thanks for visiting my blog. It's sort of a running history of the trials and tribulations of raising a busy family. I work full time as a nurse and my husband is at home keeping the rest of our lives in some sort of order. Life is busy, fun and challenging every single day. I hope you enjoy our story!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Animal Antics

Anyone who has a pet and has seen Sarah with that pet knows she is an absolute animal FREAK. In a good way, of course. I was reminded of this today when I went to bring Anna to one of her friend's houses to play for the day. They have a little Yorkie puppy (all of about 4 pounds I think). Sarah (who is not our shy one) spotted the puppy through the front door, burst right into the house, scooped up that puppy and announced that she was ready to go home with her puppy. Yes, lots of crying and tears followed as we pryed the poor pup out of Sarah's death grip and dragged her home. Don't worry though, as she does have her own, very well loved (and not as likely to be squished to death) animal :)

No comments: