Words from the Editor

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Thanks for visiting my blog. It's sort of a running history of the trials and tribulations of raising a busy family. I work full time as a nurse and my husband is at home keeping the rest of our lives in some sort of order. Life is busy, fun and challenging every single day. I hope you enjoy our story!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Cupcakes and Cuteness

So, last weekend Anna and I decided to make pink cupcakes (you know, just like Pinkalicious). Our first batch of cupcakes turned out great. Then, we realized we were completely out of cupcake liners. So, in a moment of brilliance, we decided to just spray the mini muffin pan and make "mini-cupcakes". And, here they are...
Don't they look great? And that non-stick spray worked awesome, wouldn't you say?

But, not all was lost, someone still had a great time with our "mini-cupcake" adventure :)
FYI- this is the "cuteness" part of the post....





No comments: