Words from the Editor

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Thanks for visiting my blog. It's sort of a running history of the trials and tribulations of raising a busy family. I work full time as a nurse and my husband is at home keeping the rest of our lives in some sort of order. Life is busy, fun and challenging every single day. I hope you enjoy our story!

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Holding On



















Sarah loves to be held- can't blame her really, who wouldn't? Anyways, just thought I'd share some of the pictures of her in her favorite position with some of her favorite people (don't be offended if you aren't pictured on here- Chris was better at remembering to take pictures than me in the first few days! Many of you have already come by to hold her, but for those of you who haven't, give us a call, we are always (almost) home and most days are up for company :)

2 comments:

DeeAnn said...

She is seriously one of the cutest babies I have ever seen! I will come over for my holding soon! For sure, I will see you at Susan's in September. Glad all is well with you all. DeeAnn

Cheryl said...

Awww....Thanks DeeAnn. Of course we think she's really cute, but we are a bit partial. Tell everybody at work I said hi and I miss them- really I do, not the work but definitely the people! You are welcome to come over anytime. I have been following your blog as well and I'm excited for you- sounds like it will be soon! Waiting was always the hardest part for me as well, the closer it got, the more impatient I became. It will happen soon and then maybe your little sweetie can come and play with Sarah :)