Words from the Editor

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Thanks for visiting my blog. It's sort of a running history of the trials and tribulations of raising a busy family. I work full time as a nurse and my husband is at home keeping the rest of our lives in some sort of order. Life is busy, fun and challenging every single day. I hope you enjoy our story!

Monday, August 4, 2008

Sleeping like a baby.....





Well, we've made it through 2 weeks now, my how time flies. Sarah is a good sleeper- during the day that is - as you'll notice almost all pictures with her eyes closed. She has given us many sleepless nights and as anyone who has tried to keep a newborn awake during the day knows, that is a nearly impossible task. I'm hopeful she'll figure out what night time is all about before I completely collapse with exhaustion! Otherwise things are going well, everyone has gotten used to having her around and there haven't been too many jealousy issues. I'm actually finding that Alex and Anna are more help than I could have imagined and most of the time they are happy to help. Enjoy the new pictures- I think she's getting a double chin already!

No comments: