Words from the Editor

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Thanks for visiting my blog. It's sort of a running history of the trials and tribulations of raising a busy family. I work full time as a nurse and my husband is at home keeping the rest of our lives in some sort of order. Life is busy, fun and challenging every single day. I hope you enjoy our story!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Good Morning (or....not so good, but it is morning:)




Here are some pictures to what we woke up to today- Alex now has a very reddened wrist and he is still refusing to walk but at least is not crying in pain. Anna has pink eye and is complaining that her ears hurt and then.....Chris went to get Sarah out of bed and she is pretty much covered head to toe in a bright red rash. What a day already. The one good thing is that I think Sarah has Fifths disease and that was one of the tests they ran on Alex because rarely (like 5% or something) it can cause a transient arthritis that goes away in about 2-4 weeks. We are hoping the 2 things are related. Onto the pediatrician we go.....

1 comment:

DeeAnn said...

Cheryl, I'm thinking of you:).