Words from the Editor

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Thanks for visiting my blog. It's sort of a running history of the trials and tribulations of raising a busy family. I work full time as a nurse and my husband is at home keeping the rest of our lives in some sort of order. Life is busy, fun and challenging every single day. I hope you enjoy our story!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Present from God

Today is Anna's 5th birthday. She is still at that fun age where she actually believes you when you tell her she looks so much older today, etc. I even got her to finally put her dirty clothes in her basket instead of on the floor by telling her that once you turn 5, your brain just knows how to do that- day 1 of being 5 went well. She had school today and I had the day off because I had a conference for work last Saturday. Chris and I were on our way bringing her to school this morning and it was snowing like crazy- the big fluffy snowball kind of snow. Anna looks out her window and says, "Wow- I didn't know he would send that much!" I asked her what she was talking about...she said, "Well, I asked God for snow for my birthday and he sent me a whole bunch!" Yes- you can all thank Anna for our lovely weather we had today :) On a good note, Chris and I were much relieved that she didn't ask for a baby brother for her birthday because I think we've had enough surprises and stress at our house lately!

No comments: