Words from the Editor

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Thanks for visiting my blog. It's sort of a running history of the trials and tribulations of raising a busy family. I work full time as a nurse and my husband is at home keeping the rest of our lives in some sort of order. Life is busy, fun and challenging every single day. I hope you enjoy our story!

Friday, June 12, 2009

Age Requirements

Ok....just a cute little story I thought I'd share. We are always talking about whether or not the kids are old enough to do things. For instance, video games always have a rating, such as "T" for teen, etc. That is our reasoning and decision on whether we let them do things. So, today, I was shopping at Target with Alex and Anna. As many of you probably know, Alex's 7th birthday is coming up soon- hard to believe, I know! Anyways, he got really excited and ran over to an end cap and said...."Mom, mom, mom, can we get this PLEASE- look it says for 7 and UP, and I'm almost 7!!!" Yes...you may have guessed, it was a case of 7UP. I had to buy it for him. After all, he is almost 7 :)


1 comment:

Jackie said...

Happy Birthday Alex!!!!