Words from the Editor

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Thanks for visiting my blog. It's sort of a running history of the trials and tribulations of raising a busy family. I work full time as a nurse and my husband is at home keeping the rest of our lives in some sort of order. Life is busy, fun and challenging every single day. I hope you enjoy our story!

Monday, June 22, 2009

Junebugs










June has been a busy month so far. Alex turned 7 and finished up his first year of "real" school. Anna and Alex have started T-ball, which is such a blast to watch. If you are in town, they play every Sunday evening at 6:15- let me know if you are interested. Sarah is busy, busy, busy. She took her first steps (sorry- didn't get them on camera- I think it was kind of a fluke). She is also extremely loud (I will post video soon) and is always getting into EVERYTHING! All said, it has been a good month so far. The kids are enjoying summer. I start grad school next week already. I'm still wondering what in the world I was thinking even applying, but I'm just going to go for it, jump in with both feet and hope I don't sink! Here are some recent pictures of the family enjoying the warm weather :)

No comments: