Words from the Editor

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Thanks for visiting my blog. It's sort of a running history of the trials and tribulations of raising a busy family. I work full time as a nurse and my husband is at home keeping the rest of our lives in some sort of order. Life is busy, fun and challenging every single day. I hope you enjoy our story!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Big Kids

We officially have 2 "school age" children now. Where did the time go? Seems they grow up so quickly, even when you see them everyday.

I took a few first day of school pictures. Although, I will be honest in that it is actually Alex's second day of school, but he refused to let me take pictures yesterday. As you see in these pictures, he's sooo much happier to have his picture taken today :)




Anna, on the other hand, hardly slept last night she was so excited. That certainly made it easier on me, I didn't even shed one tear. She was just so ready and happy you couldn't be sad!




And, what did Sarah think of having the house to herself? Well, right away she went into her room and stole Anna's sunglasses and wore them around for awhile. Seems she is pretty happy about getting free run of the house while the other 2 are gone.

No comments: