Words from the Editor

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Thanks for visiting my blog. It's sort of a running history of the trials and tribulations of raising a busy family. I work full time as a nurse and my husband is at home keeping the rest of our lives in some sort of order. Life is busy, fun and challenging every single day. I hope you enjoy our story!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

When I grow up.....




It seems Sarah is quite fond of her big brother. From the beginning, he has always gotten the biggest smiles and the loudest laughs. Could be she is a little less fond of her big sister because she is always "accidentally" knocking her over and taking away her toys. Oh well, hopefully someday they will be the best of friends. In the meantime, Sarah has taken to copying much of what Alex does. She even knows how to pretend to shoot things and knows what to do with a golf tee, ball and club. Here's some pictures :)

No comments: