Words from the Editor

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Thanks for visiting my blog. It's sort of a running history of the trials and tribulations of raising a busy family. I work full time as a nurse and my husband is at home keeping the rest of our lives in some sort of order. Life is busy, fun and challenging every single day. I hope you enjoy our story!

Monday, May 31, 2010

The "Big Girl" bed

It's official. We are done with cribs. Kind of bittersweet I will admit. It wasn't too hard of a decision this time though because Sarah got out of her crib awhile ago so we were living on borrowed time. I was afraid she would fall on her head or break out of the house in the middle of the night. Plus, I found the absolute cutest toddler bed for her at a garage sale and that kind of sealed the deal.

Isn't it cute?

And isn't Sarah so cute sleeping?
Umm....yeah....too bad she has decided to just sleep in Anna's bed instead. Poor Anna, yet another example of the middle child woes. Doesn't even have a bed of her own anymore!

No comments: