Words from the Editor

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Thanks for visiting my blog. It's sort of a running history of the trials and tribulations of raising a busy family. I work full time as a nurse and my husband is at home keeping the rest of our lives in some sort of order. Life is busy, fun and challenging every single day. I hope you enjoy our story!

Monday, June 7, 2010

A "toast" to cute misunderstandings

The other day Alex was doing his homework (not willingly, but that is a different story). He had to write a list of foods. He started off with things he knew how to spell- apples, eggs, etc. He asked me how to spell toast. I told him. Then he said, boy it sure would be awful to not be able to eat toast. Me- oh yeah, why do you say that? Alex- because when people are toast intolerant they can't eat any toast AT ALL. Hmmm......somehow I think something got lost in the translation of LACtose intolerant. Kids :)

No comments: