Words from the Editor

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Thanks for visiting my blog. It's sort of a running history of the trials and tribulations of raising a busy family. I work full time as a nurse and my husband is at home keeping the rest of our lives in some sort of order. Life is busy, fun and challenging every single day. I hope you enjoy our story!

Friday, November 7, 2008

The Newest Baby




Jenny (my sister for those of you who don't know) had her baby yesterday. She weighs 6 lbs, 1 ounce, and was 20 inches long. Still no name yet, true to my sister's personality she is not a planner like I am. She did say it will most likely be Alexis, but that wasn't final yet. Anyways, we went to see her today and she is super cute and very tiny, she has a lot of hair and looks a lot like Madison (her oldest) when she was a baby. Can't believe Sarah was ever this small, time just goes way too fast. Sarah looked huge compared to her!

No comments: