Words from the Editor

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Thanks for visiting my blog. It's sort of a running history of the trials and tribulations of raising a busy family. I work full time as a nurse and my husband is at home keeping the rest of our lives in some sort of order. Life is busy, fun and challenging every single day. I hope you enjoy our story!

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Young Love

Ok...so I thought I'd share a cute Alex story. Earlier this week Alex was very proud to unpack his backpack and pull out several "love" letters he had gotten. Since then he has brought home at least one each day- I have quite the collection going. They are all from different girls, although as I've been informed, Alexis is his "girlfriend" and Alice is his"ex-girlfriend" and the others just want to be his "girlfriends".......man are we in trouble! Chris is feeling like quite the loser now since his son has I think officially gotten more love letters than him. Must be those baby blue eyes. Anyways, Thursday night Alex asked me if I would tell him how to spell "I love you Alexis"....so at least he's learning early that you have to somehow reciprocate the romantic gestures.....what a little Casanova :) Here's a small sampling of what I'm carefully putting away for my little heartthrob:

No comments: