Words from the Editor

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Thanks for visiting my blog. It's sort of a running history of the trials and tribulations of raising a busy family. I work full time as a nurse and my husband is at home keeping the rest of our lives in some sort of order. Life is busy, fun and challenging every single day. I hope you enjoy our story!

Friday, November 21, 2008

To all the girls....



Another young love story. Alex brought home the cutest love letters today, I had to share them. They are from 2 different girls- Alice and Alexis. I thought the best part was how the girls drew pictures of themselves with Alex. Too cute.

Anyways, along those same lines, Anna was playing "hairdresser" with me today (as she often does) and she was chatting away about her "life". She likes to pretend that she doesn't really know me, that I'm just coming to her "salon"- anyways, she said "Well, you know, I'm 7 now and I'm in high school." To which I said, "So, how is high school?" She said "Well, the problem is that I can't have a boyfriend because there are just too many girls and they are taking them all. I guess I'll have to wait until one of them is sick of their boyfriend and then I can have him." Talk about high standards. Gotta love the things that come out of their mouths!

No comments: