Words from the Editor

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Thanks for visiting my blog. It's sort of a running history of the trials and tribulations of raising a busy family. I work full time as a nurse and my husband is at home keeping the rest of our lives in some sort of order. Life is busy, fun and challenging every single day. I hope you enjoy our story!

Saturday, November 15, 2008

She's got the look....

Ok, no real big news to report at all, but I was thinking today as we had our family portrait done for the first time in like 3 years, that Sarah has the funniest looks that she likes to give. If you haven't seen her lately, she has gotten ginormous (is that a word???). Anyways, she has started eating some rice cereal and seems to be a bit happier. She's a little chub though. Part of me is wondering if we overfed her at some point just to stop the crying. Damn....hope she doesn't end up on Dr. Phil someday with "food is love" issues. Anyways, the most famous of her looks is this first picture. She always tilts her head down and looks up at you-it makes her forehead look extra wrinkly. She also likes to give you the "what the hell is wrong with you people look".



Then, there is the "I cannot believe you are actually letting him hold me....I'm sooo offended" look.



Ok...that's all for now :)

No comments: