Words from the Editor

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Thanks for visiting my blog. It's sort of a running history of the trials and tribulations of raising a busy family. I work full time as a nurse and my husband is at home keeping the rest of our lives in some sort of order. Life is busy, fun and challenging every single day. I hope you enjoy our story!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Many Faces of Sarah


Silly Sarah- otherwise known as, let's see how many crazy things I can do with food at the table that will make Alex and Anna laugh when they are supposed to be eating.....

Pleading Sarah- oh please please please let me over this gate, I promise I won't pull over the printer this time....


Pretending to Sleep Sarah- in her sister's bed of course :) Just because she knows she is not supposed to be in it, that makes it all the more enticing!

Actually Sleeping Sarah- a pretty rare picture actually- kudos to Juel for making this one happen :)

Serious Sarah- or as we refer to her as- "seriously plotting her next move"

BFF Sarah- Sarah and Jazz are pretty much inseparable these days. Could have something to do with the rate at which Sarah consumes and then drops food......

Non-Verbal Sarah- or....I've decided I will not talk until I can speak in full sentences so for now I will just point and make some type of gutteral whining noise and you better pay attention or I will throw an all out temper tantrum......


Sweet Sarah- all ready to cuddle with her favorite blankey and paci......

No comments: