Words from the Editor

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Thanks for visiting my blog. It's sort of a running history of the trials and tribulations of raising a busy family. I work full time as a nurse and my husband is at home keeping the rest of our lives in some sort of order. Life is busy, fun and challenging every single day. I hope you enjoy our story!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Anna Turns 6

Ok.....so this happened a few days ago- March 31st to be exact, but I am just now finally getting to the posting. What can I say, life is a bit hectic lately. So, 6 years ago this week, one of the sweetest, most thoughtful people came into my life. Anna is such a little darling. Although she has been nicknamed "Annatude" on occasion, she is in general, just an easy going kid. In reminiscing, I came across some of my favorite baby photos of her.


I especially appreciate the one with Alex holding her since I think it's been about that long since they willingly touched each other without pain being the outcome. Someday maybe that will happen again :)

And now, here is Anna, all grown up!

Love you beautiful!

No comments: