Words from the Editor

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Thanks for visiting my blog. It's sort of a running history of the trials and tribulations of raising a busy family. I work full time as a nurse and my husband is at home keeping the rest of our lives in some sort of order. Life is busy, fun and challenging every single day. I hope you enjoy our story!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Progress Update

Progress update on the home renovations. The new counters are in and I love them, they actually look like real granite, awesome! Most of the backsplash is in- still needs to be sealed and grouted. Very happy with the  natural stone, each piece is unique and beautiful. Wall painting is done. Still haven't hung anything back up, afraid to put holes in the new walls! Still missing the trim and the tile in the entry way. Cabinets need to be painted and the new drawers/doors are missing still. Overall, it is looking really good. I am being patient, but part of me just wants to scrub the house from top to bottom. I may need some time off once this is done so I can reorganize and clean the whole first level of the house! Here are the latest pictures.

No comments: