Words from the Editor

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Thanks for visiting my blog. It's sort of a running history of the trials and tribulations of raising a busy family. I work full time as a nurse and my husband is at home keeping the rest of our lives in some sort of order. Life is busy, fun and challenging every single day. I hope you enjoy our story!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Coolest Mom EVER :)


Who else would allow this????
Ok, I know some people reading this are probably cringing at the purple hair and wondering what I was thinking letting her do this. When Anna first asked me if she could do it, I have to admit, my immediate reaction was one of, "well, of course you can't". Then I thought, hmmm....it's only hair, it will wash out after about 4 weeks, she's only 6 once, school is not in session, we don't have anymore weddings this summer......and thought about the times when I was younger and my parents let me do things that I really wanted and how much that meant to me...and I caved. I will admit I have never in my life seen Anna so excited. She was absolutely giddy running around showing off her purple hair. Yep, maybe not the most level headed parenting decision, but I'd do it again given the chance. I am 100% certain that she will ALWAYS remember the day her mommy let her color her hair purple :)

No comments: