Words from the Editor

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Thanks for visiting my blog. It's sort of a running history of the trials and tribulations of raising a busy family. I work full time as a nurse and my husband is at home keeping the rest of our lives in some sort of order. Life is busy, fun and challenging every single day. I hope you enjoy our story!

Monday, June 21, 2010

Summer is Here!


In honor of the first official day of summer, I bring you a collection of our summer so far- not too shabby!


Anna and Madison eating cake........Sarah and Alexis eating the same cake a few minutes later after it was abandoned by their big sisters......
Alex turned 8!!!!
Got a new trick bike.....And about 50 bruises on each leg from the trick bike...


The girls and I went to the zoo with Amanda (thanks again for the great day!).....................

Cute little "chicks"....


And we even survived the butterfly garden without Sarah killing any butterflies. I think that is pretty impressive!

Off to a good start :)

No comments: