Words from the Editor

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Thanks for visiting my blog. It's sort of a running history of the trials and tribulations of raising a busy family. I work full time as a nurse and my husband is at home keeping the rest of our lives in some sort of order. Life is busy, fun and challenging every single day. I hope you enjoy our story!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

The After....

So, this is long overdue, but here are the final after pictures of our home renovation project. It has been done for a couple months now but everytime I thought about taking the after pictures the house was literally a disaster zone. I figured it needed to be semi-clean before I take any pictures! This is the best you are going to get : )  As a reminder, here are the before pictures  http://tveittales.blogspot.com/2010/03/living-in-chaos-and-looking-on-bright.html

And....here are the after...


No comments: