Words from the Editor

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Thanks for visiting my blog. It's sort of a running history of the trials and tribulations of raising a busy family. I work full time as a nurse and my husband is at home keeping the rest of our lives in some sort of order. Life is busy, fun and challenging every single day. I hope you enjoy our story!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Why I'm glad we have a dog

Ok, confession time. I didn't really want a dog. Growing up we had a dog, but it didn't end well and I just didn't really want the hassle of it. When Chris and I first got married, we had a shih tzu. She was our baby, until our real baby (Alex) came along. Then she kind of went crazy and started peeing all over our house and nipping at Alex. She found a new home :) After that, I didn't really want one. Chris, however, grew up with dogs, and really wanted a "big" dog. I've been glad we have him on several occasions. However, Sarah has made me appreciate him the most. I never realized the benefit of having a dog until I noticed the difference between Sarah and Alex and Anna at that same age. Sarah is an absolute animal lover. She is not afraid, is brave, but cautious. She loves them all, every animal she meets. It is so fun to watch. To anyone who is considering it, I would highly recommend it.  Look what you might get to experience....

Yep, she is a true animal lover and for that, I love my dog :)

No comments: