Words from the Editor

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Thanks for visiting my blog. It's sort of a running history of the trials and tribulations of raising a busy family. I work full time as a nurse and my husband is at home keeping the rest of our lives in some sort of order. Life is busy, fun and challenging every single day. I hope you enjoy our story!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sarah's First Cookies

Yes, she has eaten cookies before. I'm referring to her first time making cookies. I love to bake and cook with my kids. I have made a point of including them in all things kitchen related whenever possible. We even have kid safe knives that actually cut. You can get them at Creative Kidstuff if you are interested and I would HIGHLY recommend them. So, today I introduced Sarah to baking. She added all of the ingredients as I handed them to her. Of course, she ate quite a bit of the chocolate chips and smeared around the sour cream on the counter, but I think she had fun nonetheless. She was especially excited to eat the final product :)

No comments: