Words from the Editor

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Thanks for visiting my blog. It's sort of a running history of the trials and tribulations of raising a busy family. I work full time as a nurse and my husband is at home keeping the rest of our lives in some sort of order. Life is busy, fun and challenging every single day. I hope you enjoy our story!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Nothing says Fall like.....



Pumpkins, of course! This year was Sarah's first experience with pumpkin "guts". Last year we painted them. That went well, but the older 2 requested carving them again this year, so we did. We actually let Alex and Anna carve theirs themselves and I think they did a pretty good job. Sarah mostly played in the "guts". By the time she was done, she had pumpkin in her ears!











In case you were wondering- Alex's is on the top of the steps (notice how one eye is an "x", apparently his pumpkin is 'dead', Anna's is in the middle and Sarah's is on the bottom- it's a puppy in honor of her continuing obsession with dogs :)

No comments: