Words from the Editor

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Thanks for visiting my blog. It's sort of a running history of the trials and tribulations of raising a busy family. I work full time as a nurse and my husband is at home keeping the rest of our lives in some sort of order. Life is busy, fun and challenging every single day. I hope you enjoy our story!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Smiles and Stuff

Just a brief update on Anna. Her VCUG went well, she was super cooperative, the tech said she was the best 4 year old she'd ever done one of these on- didn't even attempt to kick her once. I'm not sure if that was the whole truth or not, but I was happy that Anna was so cooperative. Kudos to the Child Life staff at Woodwinds because they really helped a lot. The radiologist who did the test said everything looked normal, but that he would have to review the films closer and then send the final report to our pediatrician. Still haven't heard the final report, but I'm assuming no news is good news.

Onto more fun things....Sarah has been quite the smiler lately and I finally caught some really cute smiles on camera that I thought I'd share. Enjoy!

No comments: