Words from the Editor

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Thanks for visiting my blog. It's sort of a running history of the trials and tribulations of raising a busy family. I work full time as a nurse and my husband is at home keeping the rest of our lives in some sort of order. Life is busy, fun and challenging every single day. I hope you enjoy our story!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Little Sweethearts




Here are some cute pictures of the girls from Valentine's Day. They had matching outfits and looked sooo cute. I'm pretty proud that it took my almost 7 months before I made them dress alike. I think part of that is that it's hard to find the same outfit in size newborn and size 5, but a bit easier in a 12 month and a size 5. I've also included a really funny picture of Sarah in her bouncy chair. It, along with several other items, has been mostly rendered useless and sometimes dangerous as she has figured out how to get out of many of them. She's our little Houdini, that's for sure.

No comments: