Words from the Editor

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Thanks for visiting my blog. It's sort of a running history of the trials and tribulations of raising a busy family. I work full time as a nurse and my husband is at home keeping the rest of our lives in some sort of order. Life is busy, fun and challenging every single day. I hope you enjoy our story!

Friday, February 27, 2009

You can't make this stuff up.....

As the kids get smarter, the phrases that come out of their mouths just make us laugh even more. If someone were to just hear parts of the conversations that occur with a nearly 5 year old and 6 year old, this is what they may hear:


"I think I must have left my kidneys in the snowbank today"

"Anna, you and your striped throat need to stay away from me and Sarah"

"That pretty pink basket looks just like the one I had for Thanksgiving"

"I will not wear those stupid mittens, my hands need to do important things with my friends and I can't find my fingers in those things"

"Can I have corn with my pancakes?"

And my favorite of the day:

"My gym teacher got hit really hard in the crotch while snow tubing and now his arm is broken. Oh yeah, and he farted in class today"

And yes.....these were all just from today. I should just start a blog that outlines every insane statement that leaves their lips. I won't tell you who said what, I would guess most of you could figure it out!

1 comment:

DeeAnn said...

Oh, they make me laugh outloud!