Words from the Editor

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Thanks for visiting my blog. It's sort of a running history of the trials and tribulations of raising a busy family. I work full time as a nurse and my husband is at home keeping the rest of our lives in some sort of order. Life is busy, fun and challenging every single day. I hope you enjoy our story!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!






Happy Halloween to all! We survived the cold, thankfully no rain or snow. The kids had a great time and are a bit hopped up on sugar. Hopefully they will sleep tonight once the sugar low hits :) Thanks to Beth, Brandon and Lindsay for a super fun evening and great company. Here are some pictures. Sarah didn't actually trick or treat, but she sure did look cute dressed up anyways. I even dressed up poor Jazz this year, it's hard to tell in the pictures but he is a karate master. Enjoy.

No comments: