Words from the Editor

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Thanks for visiting my blog. It's sort of a running history of the trials and tribulations of raising a busy family. I work full time as a nurse and my husband is at home keeping the rest of our lives in some sort of order. Life is busy, fun and challenging every single day. I hope you enjoy our story!

Saturday, June 28, 2008

2 Wheeling

So...I thought some of you might enjoy watching Alex's progress while moving to no training wheels. Also, I thought I could use the practice posting videos to the blog. The first video is a not so successful attempt without training wheels- picture this about 100 times over the past week and me cringing everytime he hit the pavement- I couldn't even watch sometimes. The second video is a bit more successful- he's really proud of himself!! Anyways, enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cheryl- that is so neat to see Alex ride his bike. Tell him he looks good. Uncle Bob will be anxious to see him whenever we get over there next.
Take care and thanks again for sharing your "adventures" with us.
Love Aunt Kathy