Words from the Editor

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Thanks for visiting my blog. It's sort of a running history of the trials and tribulations of raising a busy family. I work full time as a nurse and my husband is at home keeping the rest of our lives in some sort of order. Life is busy, fun and challenging every single day. I hope you enjoy our story!

Friday, September 26, 2008

An Apple A Day...

Well, since we spent 3 out of 5 days in the Pediatrician's office this week, we thought we'd get out of the house and do something fun today so we took the girls to the apple orchard. Alex gets to go next week with school so I knew he wouldn't be too upset.

Here is Anna feeding the goats. Ordinarily I'm not a big fan of these types of things as I do think they can make the kids sick but with the array of antibiotics this girl is on, nothing's getting into her system! (we did lather her up with antibacterial hand sanitizer right after this though just in case :)





In this picture, I thought I'd get a cute shot of Anna holding Sarah under the apple tree....that is until we got closer and noticed the hundreds of bees....this was a quick click and run shot :)



Here are the girls.

No comments: