Words from the Editor

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Thanks for visiting my blog. It's sort of a running history of the trials and tribulations of raising a busy family. I work full time as a nurse and my husband is at home keeping the rest of our lives in some sort of order. Life is busy, fun and challenging every single day. I hope you enjoy our story!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Update....

Anna is much improved this afternoon. The redness has significantly decreased and it seems the antibiotics are doing their job. The pediatrician was very pleased with how it looked and he thinks we caught it early enough, phew! She has to take the antibiotics for about 5 days past when it is completely healed, so hopefully that will be soon as the poor thing is running to the bathroom very often because of the nasty drugs. We are very thankful it took a turn for the better and are hoping for no more excitement anytime soon!

No comments: