Words from the Editor

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Thanks for visiting my blog. It's sort of a running history of the trials and tribulations of raising a busy family. I work full time as a nurse and my husband is at home keeping the rest of our lives in some sort of order. Life is busy, fun and challenging every single day. I hope you enjoy our story!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It's Official




We now have a Kindergartner. The first day went well, from what Alex shared anyways. He really like science where he claims they made milk out of water....hmmm....not exactly sure what step was missed there but I hope I'm not called upon to recreate that experiment at home! The sweetest moment of the day though was when I asked Alex if he got my note I had left him in his lunch box (just a little note that said I love you written in symbols so he could read it) and he said "yes" and that it made him cry- how cute is that! He even let me give him a kiss when we dropped him off at school and he ran off the bus and gave me a great big hug when he got home. Guess he's not totally grown up yet and some part of him is still my little boy. Tomorrow is Anna's first day of Preschool. She is super excited and has been talking about it all day. If I make it through this week without an emotional breakdown, it'll be a miracle!

1 comment:

marie said...

How sweet :) I'm tearing up just reading about it. Thanks for sharing his milestones with me - he's growing up so fast!