Words from the Editor

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Thanks for visiting my blog. It's sort of a running history of the trials and tribulations of raising a busy family. I work full time as a nurse and my husband is at home keeping the rest of our lives in some sort of order. Life is busy, fun and challenging every single day. I hope you enjoy our story!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Soooo Big


2 month checkup time was this week. Sarah weighed in at a whopping 12 lbs, 13 ounces (90th percentile for weight!). Can't believe how fast she is growing. We are starting her on some Zantac in the hopes that her inconsolable evening scream fest is due to reflux. The doctor thought we'd notice a difference in 4 days if that is the problem- we are keeping our fingers crossed :) She has become somewhat of a better sleeper however (once she actually falls asleep that is). On Sunday night she slept from 10pm to 6am- yeah!! I'm not delusional enough to think that this is the new norm though so when she woke up last night with a scream at 2:30 I wasn't surprised. She got her first set of shots yesterday though so I think that contributed to an especially difficult night. She has started to smile at everybody and make the sweet little happy noises- no full laughs yet but it's coming. My bets are on Alex getting the first one- he always makes her smile the easiest. School is going well for Alex and Anna, no recent drama that I know of :) I return to work 3 weeks from today :( Not looking forward to that, but I have enjoyed my time off.

No comments: