Words from the Editor

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Thanks for visiting my blog. It's sort of a running history of the trials and tribulations of raising a busy family. I work full time as a nurse and my husband is at home keeping the rest of our lives in some sort of order. Life is busy, fun and challenging every single day. I hope you enjoy our story!

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Family Fun





Many of you blog-followers were at the family reunion today, but I thought I'd post a few pictures that I took throughout the day. Also, since Marie couldn't make it I thought she'd appreciate the sweet pics of grandma and grandpa- they both cried! Thanks again to Kelly for the great gift idea, can't wait to hear about the adventures with their new Nintendo Wii- I really think they were surprised :) Amanda- see what I do when you steal my camera- now you're famous! Of course a big thank you to Jackie (aka event coordinator)- the day was a success and I'm really glad I was able to be there.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Thinking of you!
kate