Words from the Editor

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Thanks for visiting my blog. It's sort of a running history of the trials and tribulations of raising a busy family. I work full time as a nurse and my husband is at home keeping the rest of our lives in some sort of order. Life is busy, fun and challenging every single day. I hope you enjoy our story!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Home Sweet Home





Just a quick update to let everyone know that we are home now. Everyone is adjusting well. Alex is still refusing to hold the baby although tonight he did sing her a lullaby so I think he'll cave in soon. Anna on the other hand does not want to stop holding the baby. They are both glad to have us home. Jazz is still trying to figure out the newest member of the family but seems pretty unimpressed at this point. More updates soon....hope you enjoy the pictures. The nurses at the hospital loved Sarah's little bunny holders on her car seat- they said it looked like she was holding on tight getting ready for her first car ride- too cute!

1 comment:

marie said...

She is so cute! Can't wait to meet her next month. Alex cracks me up - what a little stinker! Love you guys, Marie