Words from the Editor

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Thanks for visiting my blog. It's sort of a running history of the trials and tribulations of raising a busy family. I work full time as a nurse and my husband is at home keeping the rest of our lives in some sort of order. Life is busy, fun and challenging every single day. I hope you enjoy our story!

Monday, July 21, 2008

Sarah Ellen Tveit



Born 7-21-08 at 9:10 am....7 pounds 8 oz. 20 1/2 inches long...Both Cheryl and Sarah are doing great.... :)

4 comments:

DeeAnn said...

Congratulations on the arrival of Sarah! What a beautiful name and a beautiful girl! Glad all is well.

Kate said...

Yea! I'm so happy for you all! Beautiful girl. Hope she and Grace can meet sometime!

marie said...

Congratulations Chris and Cheryl. What a beautiful name for such a little princess! Can't wait to meet her in a month.

Rita said...

congratulations! she is so beautiful! I am sure Anna is one happy little girl~! See you soon! Love, Paul and Rita