Words from the Editor

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Thanks for visiting my blog. It's sort of a running history of the trials and tribulations of raising a busy family. I work full time as a nurse and my husband is at home keeping the rest of our lives in some sort of order. Life is busy, fun and challenging every single day. I hope you enjoy our story!

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sleepless

The C-section is only about 10 hours away and I know I should be getting as much sleep as I can right now, but I just can't seem to fall asleep. I had a dream last night that the hospital called me today and told me they were just too busy to do the C-section and I'd have to reschedule it. I think I won't truly believe it's going to happen until I get to the hospital and know that everything is ready to go! It's strange knowing exactly when she will be born. I do like things to be planned though so you'd think that part of it would make me less nervous. Chris has agreed to post to the blog for me tomorrow so pictures should be up by evening time. Here's hoping for a few hours of sleep (the last uninterrupted for awhile I'm sure!).

No comments: